- 100g chocolate (1/2cup + 1tbsp)
- 110g butter (1 stick, 4oz, 1/2cup)
- 3 eggs
- 70g sugar (⅓ cup + 1tsp)
- 50g flour (⅓ cup + 1tbsp)
It’s time for a snack and what better way to make a good, Super Moist Chocolate Cake. 5min of making, 25min of cooking and it’s ready!
Super Moist Chocolate Cake
Prep: 5min | Cooking: 23min | 6 persons
- Preheat the oven to 160 ° C
- Melt the chocolate and the butter
- In a bowl, mix the eggs and sugar
- Add the butter/chocolate mixture, mix well
- Finally, add the flour. Mix again.
- Pour into a cake pan.
- Cook 20min at 160 ° C. Turn the oven off and leave the cake 3 minutes longer in the oven.
- Let cool down and eaaaaaaaaaaat!
Have you tried this recipe? Tag me on Instagram @bakingoverseas / #bakingoverseas so I can see it ?