- 185ml light cream
- 160g dark chocolate
- 100g butter
- 4 eggs
- 100g sugar
- 50g flour
Here we go again with another great Super Easy Chocolate Cake. This one is even better eaten the next day (If you can keep some ^^)
Prep time: 15min | Cook time: 30min | 6 to 8 people
- Preheat your oven to 160°C/320°F.
- In a saucepan or in the microwave as you like, melt the chocolate with butter and liquid cream.
- Mix the egg yolks with the sugar, add the flour.
- Then add the chocolate / butter / cream mixture.
- Beat your eggs whites until stiff and add them gently.
- Butter your favorite cake pan, place a sheet of baking paper there and pour your preparation on it!
- Bake at 160°C/320°F for 30 minutes (approximately – as usual it depends on your oven).
HAVE YOU TRIED THIS RECIPE? TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM @BAKINGOVERSEAS / #BAKINGOVERSEAS SO I CAN SEE IT