- 60g room temperature butter (1/4cup)
- 70g sugar (1/3cup)
- 1 egg
- 1g salt (1/4tsp)
- 100g flour (3/4cup)
- 3g baking powder (1/2tsp)
- 50g crushed dark chocolate (1/3cup)
- 40g crushed pecan nuts (1/4cup)
Yummy cookies for the win! Crispy on the outside and moist on the inside. That’s how I love them and eat all of them. And this recipe is exactly that ?
Pecan & Chocolate Cookies
Prep: 10min | Rest: 1h | Cooking: 10min | 8 large cookies
- Combine the butter and sugar in a bowl.
- Add eggs, flour, salt, and baking powder. Mix everything and finally add the chocolate & crushed pecans.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make cookie ball using an Ice Cream Scoop (or a large spoon) and place them on the baking sheet
- Cool for 1hour in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C/320°F. And bake for 10minutes.
- The center should still be soft when you take them out of the oven.
- Once baked place the cookies on a table (do not leave them on the hot plate)
Come over to Instagram if you have questions!
Have you tried this recipe? Tag me on Instagram @bakingoverseas / #bakingoverseas so I can see it ?