- 115g soft butter
- 160g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 185g flour
- 100g crushed dark chocolate
- 100g crushed milk chocolate
If you like cookies, these should make you happy. Big cookies, very thick with lots of chocolate. Those Maxi Double Chocolate Cookies are super easy to make, and as delicious as it gets!
Maxi Double Chocolate Cookies
Prep time: 15min | Cook time: 10min | 8 Maxi Cookies
- Mix the sugar and the soft butter. Add the salt and the egg. Then add flour and baking powder until you have a smooth dough. Finally, add the two chocolates. Leave the dough to rest in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, preheat the oven to 180°C/355°F and form balls with the dough
- Butter individual dessert circles and place cookies in each.
- Bake 10 to 12min (the time that the edges of your cookies are golden).
- Reserve on a rack right out of the oven ⠀⠀⠀
HAVE YOU TRIED THIS RECIPE? TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM @BAKINGOVERSEAS / #BAKINGOVERSEAS SO I CAN SEE IT