- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 100g room temperature butter (1/2 cup)
- 40g honey (2 tbsp)
- 100g almond powder (1 cup)
- 2 eggs
- 20g flour (2 +1/2 tbsp)
- 3 fresh mango
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds
I’ve been contacted by a large French website called Marmiton. It is the first French-speaking cooking community. And for this, I’ve decided to prepare this Mango Almond Tart.
Mango Almond Tart
Prep Time: 30min | Cook time: 35min | 6-8 people
- Preheat the oven to 175°C / 345°F
- Spread your shortcrust pastry in your favorite pie pan and place it in the fridge while preparing the almond cream
- Mix the butter and the almond powder with a spatula in a salad bowl. Add the flour and then the honey. And finally the eggs. Mix everything with a spatula.
- Pour the almond cream into the dough base.
- Cut the mangoes into cubes or strips and place them on the almond cream
Place some slivered almonds on top.
- Bake at 175°C / 345°F for 30min to 40min
COME OVER TO INSTAGRAM IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS!
HAVE YOU TRIED THIS RECIPE? TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM @BAKINGOVERSEAS / #BAKINGOVERSEAS SO I CAN SEE IT ?
Looking for more treats? Here!