- 80g sugar (1/3cup)
- 100g Whipping Cream 35%fat (1/2cup)
- 40g salted butter (2 3/4 tbsp)
That is a super easy yet extremely yummy recipe for the Salted Butter Caramel. You can use that on your brioche, bread, top of your cakes anywhere! Just ENJOY!
Easy Salted Butter Caramel
Prep: 20min | Cooking:10min | Small jar
- Pour your sugar into a saucepan, and heat it until you have a caramel (it’s called a dry caramel)
- In another saucepan heat your cream.
- When all of your sugar has melted and the caramel is golden brown, gradually pour the hot cream over it. BE CAREFUL it will splash!
- Mix everything well and take it out of the heat.
- When there are no more bubbles, add the butter in small pieces.
- Let cool and pour into a small jar.
- Keep it in the fridge!
Come over to Instagram if you have questions!
HAVE YOU TRIED THIS RECIPE? TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM @BAKINGOVERSEAS / #BAKINGOVERSEAS SO I CAN SEE IT ?