- 120g chocolate (3/4cup)
- 80g butter (1/3cup)
- 2 eggs
- 30g sugar (2 + 1/3cup)
- 2g salt (1/4tsp)
- 40g potato starch (1/3cup)
- 20g flour (2+ 2/3cup)
- 2 tbsp hazelnut purée
Hey you! Who’s a chocolate lover? I know I am! Especially with that melting heart – this just kills me. This baby here has an extra hazelnut touch to it. My Chocolate Hazelnut Fondant recipe was just a try, but it turned out so well that I just can’t keep it to myself ?
Chocolate – Hazelnut Fondant
Prep Time: 10min | Cooking time: 5min30 | Make 6 Fondants
- Preheat your oven at 200°C/ 395°F
- Melt the butter and the chocolate
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, coconut sugar, both flour & salt
- Add the Chocolate/Butter mix & finally the hazelnut purée
- Pour in muffin tin (I buttered mine a bit)
- Bake for 5min30 to 6minutes at 200°C/ 395°F
- Let it cool & eat !
Come over to Instagram if you have questions!
Have you tried this recipe? Tag me on Instagram @bakingoverseas / #bakingoverseas so I can see it ?