- 475g of cherry
- 15g honey (2/3tbsp)
- 20g sugar (1 2/3 tbsp)
- 50g butter (1/4cup)
- 75g flour (2/3cup)
- 50ml milk (1/4cup)
- 3 eggs
I’ve seen people posting so many Cherry Clafoutis on my Instagram Feed they got me hungry! So I’ve decided to make one (LOVE that dessert!) Not too sweet but with tons of Cherries!
Prep: 30min | Cooking : 35min | 6 people
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/355°F
- In a bowl mix the eggs with the sugar and honey. Add the flour, mix again, then the melted butter, mix again and finally add the milk!
- Personally, for the cherries I remove the pit but it’s just as you prefer.
- Butter your mold, put a little sugar, spread your cherries then pour the preparation over it.
- Cook 35min at 175°C/350°F
COME OVER TO INSTAGRAM IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS!
HAVE YOU TRIED THIS RECIPE? TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM @BAKINGOVERSEAS / #BAKINGOVERSEAS SO I CAN SEE IT ?
Looking for more treats? Here!