- 90g dark chocolate (1/2 cup)
- 30g milk chocolate (3 tbsp)
- 115g butter (1/2 cup)
- 120g eggs (between 2 and 3)
- 65g sugar (1/2 cup)
- 45g flour (1/3 cup)
- 15g chestnut flour (2 1/2 tbsp)
- 1 pinch of salt
Super easy, quick & absolutely delicious! If you loved my super moist Chocolate Cake then you’re gonna LOVE this Cakounet Cake too! Let’s go!
Cakounet Cake by Philippe Conticini
Prep: 5 min | Cooking: 25 min | 6 people
- Preheat your oven to 160°C / 320°F
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a bain-marie.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl mix the eggs and sugar with a whisk. Then add the sifted flour and a pinch of salt. Mix with a whisk until the preparation is well combined.
- Add the butter/chocolate mixture. Mix again.
- Butter and flour a rectangular mold (best is a mold that’s about 20 cm * 8 cm)
- Pour your preparation into it and bake for 25 minutes at 160 ° C / 320°F
- Eat still warm!
Have you tried this recipe? Tag me on Instagram @bakingoverseas / #bakingoverseas so I can see it ?