- 4 eggs
- 225g sugar
- 80ml canola oil
- 155g flour
- Pinch of salt
- 25g cocoa powde
- 120ml warm water.
- 1/2 cc vanilla extract
- 10g baking powder
For the icing:
- 400 ml sweet condensed milk.
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp butter
The Brigadeiro Cake is a cake I’ve discover through a friend of mine. The kinda of comfort food you need on a lazy, rainy sunday! I don’t have the inital recipe but I’ve maanged to come super close to it – here it is below!
Prep time: 15min | Cook time: 40min | 6 to 8 people
- In a bowl, mix the eggs and sugar.
- Add the flour, baking powder and cocoa. Then add the oil, hot water and vanilla.
- Mix everything well.
- Pour into your favorite cake tin and bake for about 30min at 170 ° C
For the icing
- Heat the sweetened condensed milk and butter in a saucepan, add the cocoa powder, whisk everything together and bring to a boil.
- Make holes with a fork in your cake and pour the icing over it (so it will wedge in ??)
- Enjoy ??
HAVE YOU TRIED THIS RECIPE? TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM @BAKINGOVERSEAS / #BAKINGOVERSEAS SO I CAN SEE IT