- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 100g room temperature butter (1/2cup)
- 40g honey (2tbsp)
- 100g almond powder (1cup)
- 2 eggs
- 20g flour (2+2/3tbsp)
- 1 can of pear
- Slivered almonds
Here we go again with one of my favorite desserts. The Almond Pear Pie. Not too sweet, with a superb roasted almond flavor and on a shortcrust pastry. I also love it in summer changing the almonds with Apricots! YUM! It’s a winner I’m telling you!
Almond Pear Pie
Prep : 30min | Cooking : 30min to 40min | 8 persons
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/340°F
- Spread your shortcrust pastry in the pan of your choice and place it in the fridge while preparing the almond cream
- Mix the butter and honey with a spatula in a bowl. Then add the almond powder and flour. And finally the eggs. Mix everything with a spatula.
- Pour your almond cream into your shortcrust pastry.
- Cut your pears into strips and place them on your almond cream
- Place some slivered almonds on top.
- Bake at 170°C/340°F for 30min to 40min
Come over to Instagram if you have questions!
Have you tried this recipe? Tag me on Instagram @bakingoverseas / #bakingoverseas so I can see it ?